Welcome Dolls

This is Nancy Seino, Designer and owner of label Aju B Couture.
Welcome to my blog and to being a part of a journey that only God knows where it would take me.Remember to always check back and wish me luck on my journey.Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Sunday 3 June 2012

Baliing with the Lions

This weekend was one of the sickest weekends i have ever had.Trust me! my friend and i went out to drink and have fun at the cabaret ie El Pachinko in Yaounde and found ourselves at the club;Olympic Nite club at Djeuga Palace with our Cameroon footballers in the likes of Matti and Eric Moting, who btw scored the winning goal that same day qualifying us for the African Nations Cup.This nyte was sick, trust me!
Me and Eric Moting how cute is he/we?
wow!It was a really a great nyt
This was at djeuga last nyt
Me and Andongcho Matthew of The Indomitable Lions
My bestie n Matti
At El Pachinko in Esssomba n thats a different story for anoda day
What a fun nyt?
I had soo much fun and hope i press a repeat button on this nyte.

No comments: