Welcome Dolls

This is Nancy Seino, Designer and owner of label Aju B Couture.
Welcome to my blog and to being a part of a journey that only God knows where it would take me.Remember to always check back and wish me luck on my journey.Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Thursday 3 May 2012

Food For Thought

Someone just gave me a very sane advice.I told this wise person i was preparing my new designs ryt now n he said "look more on the inside thn the outside.
there's more the world hsnt seen yet
All the best!" This is probably the biggest truth i have heard in a while.For truly people pay more attention nowadays to the appearance of things and fail to remember than ther is something from within we need to look at.We love fashion, yes! but it doesn't mean we should go overboard in our fashion choices for we shud also remember "fashion is fate but style is eternal". So today while going thru your wardrope and trying to pick what to wear think of this advice above and know that you are more beautiful from the inside and ofcourse i will be thinking that as i prep for my new line wc btw hasn't had a name yet. Any suggestions? Love you dolls,
                                                                                                                                                  Aju B

No comments: