Welcome Dolls

This is Nancy Seino, Designer and owner of label Aju B Couture.
Welcome to my blog and to being a part of a journey that only God knows where it would take me.Remember to always check back and wish me luck on my journey.Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Thursday 17 May 2012

Modelling 101 in Aju B

The other day some of my very fun smalls came to visit me while i was in Buea and one happens to be a model so u can guess what happened next.Ofcourse we took random pics i wud love to call modelling 101 pics.




This is Afor Tumban pple she is a model and wud soon be taking the world over and of course she came to support my dream. How cute is that skirt on her.It is my own
Afor cam w my sexy friend Samyra and they both rockes this Aju B skirt and trousers wc btw i so love.
how cute does Samyra look in her outfit? i so love de ankara i.e Aju B mix w de cute jacket
i so love dis gown n it looked better ton de person who bought it. im kinda proud of myself




dont you think she is going places? and she even mastered the firece Tyra look n ofcourse in Aju B
Now this is a model. i wish u all the best honey n dolls hope you enjoyed this gallery as much as i did creating it.




   

No comments: