Welcome Dolls

This is Nancy Seino, Designer and owner of label Aju B Couture.
Welcome to my blog and to being a part of a journey that only God knows where it would take me.Remember to always check back and wish me luck on my journey.Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Kim K's Blazers fest

How many of you have noticed that Kim K has the most amazing collection of blazers well i took time out to bring you a doze of some of her hot blazers and hope you like it.
i especially love this white blazer. The detailing is to die for.
btw has anyone noticed the fringe top Kim is putting on? it is ti die for.
I so love this jacket.Can you imagine how it would look like in ankara? ............. my lips are sealed.Well hope you love her blazers and this is just a tip of the iceberg.Love you dolls
                                                                      

No comments: