Welcome Dolls

This is Nancy Seino, Designer and owner of label Aju B Couture.
Welcome to my blog and to being a part of a journey that only God knows where it would take me.Remember to always check back and wish me luck on my journey.Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Last week.....................

Last week started of being really great and then ended up with a lot of disappointments. I finally didn go for my P square concert. What a shocker! After all the preparations and i even made a yellow skirt wc btw is on sale and its to die for.But that didn stp me from canoning my way thru the week and i hpe you enjoy dis new collection of pics.
that pic was probably the last of that day after my girl n i had taken a montage round yde
there's one of my besties we were on our way for a tour round yde
i decided to keep it simple w de sun doing danger to my coplxion w a cos gown/top n diesel belt n de rest u know.........;
This day ended with us goin to eat ice cream after a blistering day under the sun n rain
vanilla flavour n chocolate yummy!

i was beat
The next day was a tiring day too as i well started sewing n came back late n then de dissapointments startd
i love dis pic
i was dressed like this in my One Street denim shrt n Aju B skirt preping for Psquare concert.It was a windy day
It was about to rain one disappointment
n btw my shoes are by Jessica Simpson love 'em
Aju B skirt love it

I guess im done for now.Ciao n lov u dolls

No comments: